Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Wine? Heck no!

Well - we wanted some fresh juice around here. I was able to buy a case of purple grapes
for $5.00. So we went to town!


My Champion Juicer is a real Champion. I use it everyday now!


This fresh grape juice was so sweet and so delicious -
we had to add tons of water to it so that we could drink it.


Notice the bowl of pulp. I also kept every bit of the pulp. It tasted exactly like
grape jelly and we made sure that it didn't go to waste!

That's right - I put it in the Vita Mix and now it's drying in my Excalibur Dehydrator.
I find that I am using my dehydrator every day also. What a great blessing!
Anyone for real "grape fruit leather"!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, grape leather! You're so ingenious - I don't know where you come up with all these ideas! How do you do it?

6:11 PM

 
Blogger Judy Cozza Photography said...

I read a lot.
Then I make it up.
I surprise myself sometimes!
Go figure!

8:16 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home