Tuesday, March 28, 2006

SOFT SERVE ICE CREAM!

OH MY BECKY!! If THIS doesn't convince you to get a CHAMPION JUICER - nothing will.
This is a frozen banana coming out the end - to make the most incredible soft serve
banana ice cream. I wouldn't have believed it - if I hadn't made it myself.

Jimmy couldn't believe it came from just a plain frozen banana - nothing added. No
sugar - no vanilla - no chemicals - just a plain banana.
How could it be so outstanding and sweet?? It just is.

He did it again. None of us can believe we have never done this before.
I have had this Champion Juicer for about 12 years. It sat in the closet.


This is Jacob's second batch. This time he added frozen strawberries to it.


When Jim saw his huge bowl of ice cream- he asked Jacob to split it with him.
Well, that makes 2 guys in my house overloaded with fruit tonight!
Who would have thought it could be so delicious and healthy!
I wonder if Caleb (my son in law) is seeing this. He has THIS
to look forward to if he comes here for the summer. MMMmmmmm good!
It would even be a fabulous "baby food" to feed their 8 mos old baby, Judy.

8 Comments:

Blogger LadyBeth said...

Will you adopt me?! Dang!! :-) That looks waaay too cool! So now I'm pricing Champion Juicers..I've been pureeing frozen bananas in my little blender and it works alright, but nothing like that!

9:15 PM

 
Blogger Judy Cozza Photography said...

Come on over Beth - there's plenty of room around here. Just bring your own avocados - they get kinda pricey! My girlfriend is looking on ebay for a Champion Juicer also. Good luck!

10:05 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I made some of this last night for my mom and sister. I also added a few solid chunks of 99% caoco; It was like chocolate/banana icecream! They loved it! Your company that you are having(in two weeks) will love your desert! jen [the one from phx also ;-)]

9:13 AM

 
Blogger Cindy said...

I am SO glad you really like this! Isn't it wonderful???

I have given it to my babies too. Their first foods were avocados and bananas, so banana "ice cream" was something they all have enjoyed since they were babies. (They also LOVE green smoothies!)

9:34 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can get a new Champion juicer at:

http://www.juiceandbeyond.com

for $187.95 (shipping is free). I just ordered one. The ones I saw on e-bay all wanted a fortune to ship.

Sheri

10:55 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heck yes I am seeing this, and I am so excited. My mouth is watering. I will have to say that I am very interested in the raw stuff. I have not even completely gone raw, but with the changes that I have made I am already seeing results. I have lost about 8.5 pounds in a few weeks and the collar on my sunday shirt doesn't choke me any more.

4:10 PM

 
Blogger Judy Cozza Photography said...

Hi Caleb - that was so fun to get your reply. Now YOU ARE FAMOUS you know! I am keeping my fingers crossed that you guys are moving here for the summer. That will be so awesome - I can teach you and you guys can teach me. (and we can share in the "uncooking"!)
S W E E T! Love you - "the maw"

8:40 PM

 
Blogger Judy Cozza Photography said...

Caleb - you won't believe how delicious MANGO soft serve ice cream is!!!
DREAMY!!!!!! Hurry down here.

2:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home