Monday, April 03, 2006

EASY COLESLAW

Tonight I thought I better pick the rest of the cabbage in the garden. We need the room
to finish planting our new garden and I want lots of canteloupe and watermelons this summer!
Here is the yummy easy coleslaw.

This picture below certainly doesn't look very appetizing. I usually have to stop in a panic
before someone finishes their plate so that I can take a picture of it. I yelled - "just put it
down" and then I snapped the picture! Did Jimmy have to put it on the
messy cutting board? That's what I get for scaring the poor boy!


EASY COLESLAW
1 cup cut up purple cabbage
1 cup cut up green cabbage
1 red and yellow bell pepper chopped
1/2 c raisins
sesame seeds
I just cut up everything and added the raisins and seeds.
I made a dressing with lemon juice, garlic, ginger and Braggs Amino
with a touch of honey. Then added 1 1/2 c olive oil in the blender.
S W E E T !
I served it on a bed of lettuce and had extra tomatoes and
avocados on the side.

1 Comments:

Blogger Judy Cozza Photography said...

You got it - did you get my email?
Waiting to hear from you!
the maw

7:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home