Friday, March 24, 2006

PIZZA with asparagus ?

Tonight was PIZZA night. We usually go out to eat on Friday nights - but where could
we go and still get the quality of flavors and quality of food that we have been enjoying for a month? So heck -we decided to just keep our "date" at home!


I have to admit - this was fabulous. The flavors blended just right.

PIZZA
Ezekiel Sprouted Tortillas
Homemade Basil Pesto Sauce
Asparagus tips
red bell peppers
red onions
marinated mushrooms
sea salt
6 pepper spice

I cut the tortillas into little triangles to fit my "ancient" dehydrator.
I spread on the Pesto Sauce (recipe already on the blog from Rachel Talley) and then carefully
placed all the other items on top. I put the trays in the dehydrator for about
45 mins when 2 hungry guys walked into the house - and devoured all but
the three I was able to grab! This was one of our very favorite meals - served
with a romaine salad with jicama, tomatoes, hemp seeds, raisins and avocado with an olive oil
and lemon dressing. Oh - do I have to wait for another date to get this again?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

These look yum, I will be trying these soon...thanks
jen

8:05 AM

 
Blogger Judy Cozza Photography said...

Get on it girl - they are one of our very very very favorites. If I was having company over - THIS is what we would serve. Thanks for your comments!

5:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home