Friday, April 07, 2006

ROSEMARY BROCCOLI

I made this dish early this morning and it marinated in the dressing all day. We loved
it very much and look forward to having it again for lunch tomorrow. I served it on a bed of mixed greens and we also ate some left over "folded" pizzas
with some tomatoes and avocados on the side.

Rosemary Broccoli
(from Rainbow Green Live-Food Cuisine p. 241)
I changed a few things from the original recipe - so here's mine:
4 cups chopped broccoli
2 red bell peppers
1 yellow bell pepper
2 cups chopped raw mushrooms
2 TBSP fresh rosemary from my garden- chopped
1 tsp Italian seasoning
pinch of sea salt
I chopped everything pretty fine except I wanted to leave some of the broccoli
a little chunky. I added everything together and then poured the
dressing (listed here) on top. It sat all day in the refrigerator - ready to eat for dinner.

Liquid Gold Elixir Dressing
(p 102 - The RawFood Detox Diet)

2 cups fresh lemon juice
3 whole cloves of garlic
3 T minced ginger
3 T Braggs Aminos
4 T. honey
Put everything in the blender. Blend and then slowly
add... 1 1/2 c olive oil slowly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home