Tuesday, April 04, 2006

CORN CHIPS

I just wanted to make my own corn chips. So what did I do? I called Rachel Talley
in Provo, Utah and she gave me the best recipe.

CORN CHIPS
About 3 lbs of corn off the cob - or frozen.
Lots of homemade salsa.
Grind it up in your VitaMix.

(now....I call that easy!)


They took it all night to dry - and before we left for work - they were almost gone.
We added a little salt to them and they were outstanding.


Here it is - the corn
mixture - turned into chips! THANKS RACHEL TALLEY!!
(one day...watch for her name....she is going to write a book!)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Judy,
The corn chips look great! These are going in my Excalibur tonight. My Champion juicer came yesterday, so I had frozen bananas last night, and made fresh carrot juice this morning. Tonight I'll be making orange/pineapple/mango juice!
Sheri

8:29 AM

 
Blogger Judy Cozza Photography said...

Sheri - you are REALLY serious about this like me. Once you get started - there's no going back! The health benefits are incredible - so hang in there!! Congratulations on all your success! Who ever thought that eating healthy could be so FUN!

3:42 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home