Saturday, April 15, 2006

Dessert for PROM

Here is Joey and his friend going to Prom tonight.


They went with 6 other youth and decided to have a progressive
dinner at 4 different homes instead of going out to eat at a restaurant.
So you guessed it - my house was DESSERT!
(lucky me - literally!)

Can you tell what they are eating?? You know
it had to be RAW. (shhhh don't tell them)

Here is a clue. We are using two Champion Juicers to
get the job done quick! YEP - SOFT SERVE ICE CREAM!!

Here is one of the guys who loved all the flavors.
Mango, Pineapple, Strawberry and Banana!

It was a fun and successful night. The girls were happy that
they weren't laden with a fatty dessert. They wanted to stay
nice and trim in their beautiful dresses.
But....I already knew that!
Cheers - for fresh fruit!!


8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HOLY COW, I have never in my life thought that Joey looked like Dad until I saw that first picture. WOAH! He is looking so fabulous!

4:21 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I was thinking that he looks very Italian in that first picture.

5:36 PM

 
Blogger Judy Cozza Photography said...

Thanks - I'll tell him!

7:50 PM

 
Blogger Cindy said...

How handsome! What an awesome job you did with dessert. I won't tell how easy it was or that it was raw if you won't! Isn't it great??? :)

9:35 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow! did you tell them it was "raw" or frozen fruit? I'm amazed that they are enjoying it!!
jen

6:35 AM

 
Blogger Judy Cozza Photography said...

I told them that I loved them all so much that I would only serve them a great dessert - soft serve ice cream - pure fruit. I didn't mention the word "raw" - they were tickled pink to have something that tasted so great that wouldn't make them fat. They almost ate every bit of it. Jim and I made the ice cream as fast as we could using 2 Champion Juicers. I would volunteer to do that again in a blink!

1:39 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's so clever of you! say, are you still getting a case of cococuts for $9.50? There is a asian place I've been getting mine for $8.50 off of bell and I-17. ;-)

Jen

9:14 AM

 
Blogger Judy Cozza Photography said...

Jen - I am getting mine from a local produce company - and they are even charging me more now. I'll check out the local Asian markets close by - thanks so much for the idea.
Do you store your coconuts in the refrigerator?
Mine want to mold if I don't open them and freeze them all in little baggies when I bring them home. They don't hold up in this heat and we don't have our air conditioner on yet.

12:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home