Thursday, April 20, 2006

Crazy Hair Day

This is Jacob. He is almost 14 years old. He is our 8th child. He is an exceptional son, just like his 2 brothers.

Now - this didn't make me very happy. It's Crazy Hair day at school. SO! I mean
it's all about hair - isn't it? So where is Jacob's hair??So this is what he is stuck with now, the morning after. Comparing the before
and after picture.....hmmm..... I guess I like the bald look afterall.
It only takes him a second to do his hair before we go to school.

I have no idea what this has to do with eating raw.

3 Comments:

Blogger LadyBeth said...

Handsome little man no matter the hairstyle!

7:13 PM

 
Blogger Judy Cozza Photography said...

It's growing on me and it's worth it because he is one happy kid!

2:42 AM

 
Blogger Cindy said...

What does it have to do with his new raw lifestyle? Well, I know this is a stretch, but at least all the hair on his head right now is new since he started raw! The ends of his hair before shaving it off was what remained from his SAD days.

Okay, that was a big stretch, but he looks cute either way. I like it! :)

10:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home