Monday, March 20, 2006

SPAGHETTI with Alfredo or Marinara

Okay - maybe in a small way I am thinking of opening a little catoring service. Well - anyway - I am tonight. I am delivering this dinner to a friend tonight who wants to start eating raw and just wants a little boost. Tonight she is getting spaghetti with both an alfredo sauce and a marinara sauce, tossed salad and my homemade fresh flaxseed crackers. I also took her a piece of the apple/walnut pie for dessert.

This is a really quick picture (before it was all gone) of the zucchini spaghetti. I got one of those
little kitchen tools that make zucchini into an "angel hair pasta".
My whole family was extremely impressed. Jim wanted two helpings and
so did Joey. This bowl was packed - and every bit was gone before I got any.

Here are the two sauces I made. I don't feel like giving you the whole recipes because
it's too much typing - but if you want it - ask me and I really will be happy to give it
to you. The Alfredo sauce was made from macadamia and pine nuts. Oo-la-la.
The marinara sauce was the usual homemade Italian spaghetti sauce. We put the bowls in the dehydrator and it heated them up really quite nice without cooking them. That was a treat - warm sauces!


I suppose because there is so much sauce leftover - we will be having spaghetti again
real soon! Ah....just come over. We'd love to share with you!

8 Comments:

Blogger jamie said...

Ryan is drooling. We want to come share leftovers!!

Will you take a picture of the "pasta making contraption?" I want to see what it looks like.

7:53 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is my favorite raw site. I love the photos and your chatty style. Keep it up. I will be back often to see what you and your family are doing.

Lynne Snyder

PS I also love that you "give away" your recipes. People who are so giving like you get a return, multiplied.

10:10 PM

 
Blogger redron said...

Thanks for sharing your pix and recipes. Do you cater??? How do you get to your house??? LOL LOL LOL I was just thinking about not going raw again and I found your site. Again thanks

6:57 AM

 
Blogger Judy Cozza Photography said...

I think I am addicted to it now! Thanks for your comments.

8:16 AM

 
Blogger redron said...

I was just reading your tostado recipe. You stated that you topped it with your cheese. Could you please share your recipe for your cheese and salso? Thanks

10:08 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you for sharing all your recipes and pics-I love coming here everyday to enjoy-you are doing us a service-thanks so much!!!

2:46 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for all the hard work you do with your blog and pictures, you have put new life in my raw ways. Could I have your red sauce recipe for your angel hair pasts? firstsanddragon@yahoo.com

12:20 PM

 
Blogger Judy Cozza Photography said...

Hello - I just made up a simple tomato sauce - you can make it up as you go too.
I used 3 cups of cut up tomatoes
3 T. olive oil
1/4 c cilantro
1/4 c basil
1 T parsley
3 cloves of garlic
1 tsp cumin
2 tsp ground up flax seed
2 tsp sale
3 pitted soaked dates.
Mix all together in food processor
and let it set a couple of hours in the
dehydrator. Top with tomatoes, olives,bell peppers and red onions.
MMmmmmmm

12:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home