Sunday, March 19, 2006

Left overs!

Tonight was "leftover night". We are eating the "Cheesy Cabbage", the "Lentil Salad", flax cracker,a green salad and "black sharks" - (just kidding - those are marinated portabello mushrooms! Looks like we are feeding an army - but no - just five of us.


This looks like a lot of food on this plate...and... about those black sharks -yeah - they are killer black. I ended up pushing everything into a bowl and eating it all together like a huge
salad. AAhhhh - heaven.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your leftovers look yum! jen

10:18 PM

 
Blogger TheTalley said...

what are the black sharks? I think I missed something. Everything looks AWESOME!! I think you did better than me when I was making food like you. Glad to see you are still going strong. Love ya, Rach

10:45 PM

 
Blogger Judy Cozza Photography said...

Rachel - come on. Don't the portabello mushrooms on the plate look like black sharks? They kinda freaked me out at first - but don't worry - we "scarfed" them up in a hurry. No injuries. Whew.

3:35 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home