Wednesday, March 22, 2006

"Angel Hair" gadget!

I think I am hooked on this little kitchen gadget that makes "angel hair" pasta. I just really wanted to use it again tonight... so I did. I am showing you my famous "machine". ( I got it from Rawguru.com) I used zucchini and cucumbers this time to make my pasta.


This is how it looks when you put the lid on - and the pasta drops in the bottom tray.


Here is a huge pile of "angel hair" zucchini and cucumbers!


For dinner I made a PAD THAI sauce to go over the "pasta". I set the bowl on the
dehydrator and put the lid on top of the bowls. When Jim came home - voila! Pad Thai!
The details on the sauce is in the other blog!

4 Comments:

Blogger jamie said...

I'm not sure which recipe you are referring to with the sauce. Is the white sauce the same alfredo that you made a couple of nights ago? You didn't post that recipe. Post! Post!

9:43 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been the lucky recipient of Judy's creations this week. Fantabulous doesn't begin to cover what she makes! As someone new to raw, I can only ask; how can raw taste so incredible? Wow! If only everyone could taste Judy's uncooking. It's almost too good to be true! THANK YOU, JUDY! Peggy

10:47 PM

 
Blogger Judy Cozza Photography said...

Peggy - you are a nut - that's why I love you so much!

12:22 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

When you dehydrate like this, it looks as though you have to have no other lid as the lid of the dehydrator obviously will not fit on. Do you loose much in the way of electricity this way and does it warm through well.

2:10 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home