Monday, October 30, 2006

The Best Tea Party Ever!

So the kids came home from school and we got all ready to have our 2:00 Tea Party! Matt and I had gone to the store earlier and bought all kinds of fun fruit. Will was so excited to be incharge of cutting up the kiwi and the canteloupe. You can tell he helps Jana in the kitchen a lot. He could use a sharp knife with no problem and he's only in kindergarten!

Matt is still loving this part of the tea party and kept saying, "This is the best Tea Party I've ever had!" Rachel and Will kept saying it too - so I believed them. They made my day!


Rachel is so good with the camera (she's 10 now) and snapped this shot. Will reminded me that we should have put up our little fingers! Sorry it was too late! (What a guy!)

We were able to prop the camera in the sky and take this shot of the "Best Tea Party Ever".


You can see how much fun we had in setting it all up and we enjoyed it so much that we "partied" for about 2 hours! I didn't want to stop either.


Here's a closer shot of the food. It was mainly all fruit. Persimmons, grapes, canteloupe, kiwi, oranges, apples, pears, pomegrantes, celery and carrots.


When we were finished with our party - Will got his way! He had been dying to do this the whole time but it just didn't seem appropriate during the fun - now that we were about finished....I let him do anything he wanted! Go for it boy!


I would definitely say - my goal was accomplished! Great memories were made and cemented in all of our brains - especially mine! Oh Happy Day! I'm still smiling.

2 Comments:

Blogger jenerekfamily said...

You look fabulous in this picture.

10:12 PM

 
Blogger Judy Cozza Photography said...

Jenny - you are a nice fan! ha

4:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home