Sunday, October 29, 2006

Tea Party for Breakfast

I have discovered that whenever I go visit my grandkids - that it's important to make a fun memory with them. On this trip - I took a fun tea party set to make some great memories. Matt and Will are so excited to help set it up. It's time for breakfast, you know.

Will is cutting pears.

Rachel is washing grapes.
It's time to eat our breakfast of fruit - and head off to school.

Now that Rachel and Will are gone to school - Matt is playing "tea party" with water while they are gone.

You can see that this boy totally enjoyed the fun!


I promised Rachel and Will that when they came home from school - we would have another BIG TEA PARTY! Oh.....it was hard to wait!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that Matt guy! He is sooo cute. So are we having another tea party when we come for Thanksgiving?

10:34 PM

 
Blogger Judy Cozza Photography said...

If there is time -you know there will be so much going on!

5:18 AM

 
Blogger Jodie said...

Gosh they are so sweet, aren't they? I miss them! If Clark looks as much like Matt as everyone says, then Im glad because he is just darling!

6:00 AM

 
Blogger Judy Cozza Photography said...

Yeah - I even see Matt's dimple in Clark! I think we hit the jackpot - twin cousins! How cool is that???

6:10 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home