Monday, June 05, 2006

Can't get more RAW than this!

My 5th daughter, Jodie, married Adrian Heiselt. They just had their first baby on May 27th! (Clark Issac - 6 lbs and 19 1/2 inches) I have been in Utah helping her and her new family.
I just couldn't resist sending a perfect recipe for raw milk for babies! Ha!

NURSE YOUR BABY if you possibly can!

I'll be back blogging pretty soon. Sorry I have been gone for so long! But I was doing more important work.....being Grandma Cookies! Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger TheTalley said...

That is the CUTEST post I think I have EVER seen. You really are the BEST Grandma Cookies ever, even though I am not even related to you. That is a GREAT picture. You always AMAZE me with the ideas you come up with. Lovin ya!

10:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home