Saturday, May 20, 2006

KEY-LIME DREAM CREAM Pudding

I just got an email from my friend, Sheri, and she highly recommended this recipe. I decided to make it right away and whoa - it made 2 of these bowls full - and I ate one of them before I could take a picture! She is right - it is outstanding - you better run to the store - not walk - and get the ingredients. It is good enough for the most fanciest dinner - or eat outside by the pool! I have to say that it's my very favorite so far especially when it's very cold. It's better than a Key-Lime Pie. Thanks Sheri. I will ALWAYS believe your recommendations! Key Lime Dream Cream Pudding
1 cup young coconut meat
1/4 cup virgin coconut butter
1/2 c agave syrup or maple syrup
1 Tblsp ground ginger (or a tiny piece of fresh)
a dash of cinnamon
2 tsp vanilla flavor
1 avocado
1/2 cup fresh lime juice (about 4 limes)
Blend in your vita mix.
Chill.
I quote Sheri, "Please try this. You will be in heaven."
She wasn't kidding.
I'm floating.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey everyone out there; I got to taste Judy's Key Lime Dream Cream pudding today. I'm not exaggerating when I say it is the very best key lime pudding I have ever, ever tasted. It was heavenly! Thanks for letting me sample your work, Judy. I am so lucky, and you are so awesome!

7:13 PM

 
Blogger sibyl3 said...

Mmmmm! This sounds so good! Thank you for sharing!

10:12 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Judy,
Thanks for the credit on the key lime pudding, but I wasn't the one who sent it! I will, however, be trying it.
Sheri

6:31 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Judy,

This recipe was delicious! Even my husband, who is a hard sell, said it was good.

I put it into a pie crust recipe (from Ruth Holmes' "Enlightened Eating" that had dried shredded coconut, almonds, pecans, agave nectar, vanilla, etc.) It was soooo good!

Thanks a bunch!

Sharlene

12:25 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home