Monday, March 06, 2006

Why are we eating in the RAW?


Some of my friends have asked me why my family is eating in the raw?
Well - how is this for a simple answer.
Because we want to!

We have some health issues going on lately and it was recommended to us
to stop heating up our food and just try eating it raw instead.
So we started trying it and are seeing incredible results.
To start with - we have probably lost about 8 inches between the both of us
in only two weeks. Jim needs new pants and I can dig out my smaller sizes!

Other things are starting to happen too - so we like how we feel and like what
we see. We might or might not continue.
But right now....we are having fun learning something new together.
I guess it's quite personal - but thanks for asking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home