Saturday, March 04, 2006

Meatballs on Friday

Okay - dinner is over. I have to say that I LOVED LOVED LOVED the meatballs. They had a fabulous flavor with the fresh garlic and they had a little crunch or bite to them - not as soft inside as I thought they were going to be. The sauce also made it taste so "restauranty". I made a homemade Italian sauce in my food processor with tomatoes, onions, fresh garlic, fresh basil, parsley, pepperbell pepper and mushroom. I blended it until it was saucy. I topped the meatball with the sauce - then with green onions. Served with a salad and freshly squeezed carrot juice. Everything was fresh and raw. What did Dad say? He liked them too - but wished they could have been warmed. I have to agree but they were still delicious. We are still eating Rachel Talley's famous chocolate fudge. I think it will take us 2 weeks to eat it since it is so rich. What a fun treat though!

ta ta

in the raw

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home